Jazz Up Your Lips

I've always been obsessed with make-up.

Specifically lipsticks.

The L'Oreal Infallible is my new obsession!

I hate glittery lipsticks.

I hate gloss that you have to re-apply every 20 minutes.

I hate sipping my Refresh tea and seeing that I left this huge lipstick mark on the glass.

Or what is worse is greeting a friend and realizing your firey red lipstick is all over her sheila or even worse - his ghutra.

To all the high maintenance girls out there - I highly recommend L'Oreal Infallible's line of lipsticks.

They come in about 16 different colours and get this - extremely affordable. You can find them in places like Carrefour/Hyperpanda or wherever there is a L'Oreal stand.

I found about 12 colours and ended up buying 27 pieces for my family and friends.

However, there is a little twist I had to find out the hard way. It comes in a quaint mirrored duo compact case. The way to use it is very simple:

(1) Apply non-transfer colour to clean lips. Allow to dry for 1 minute without rubbing, drinking or eating.

Note: 1 minute drying is very important because that is what makes it stick!

(2) Apply conditioning balm for comfort and shine. Reapply as often as you like during the day.

(3) Use waterproof make-up remover to remove lipstick.

Most of their colours are matte colours so you can wear them day and night without looking like a scene queen.

No more 20-minute timed reapplications.

And you can finally drink your Refresh tea without worrying about your lipstick getting on the mug.

My favourite colours include Invincible Red, Almandine, Primrose, Walnut, Amber & Cerise.

Pucker up ladies!

Highly recommended by Haute.Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment